timetravel

You want commitment
Take a look into these eyes
They burn with a fire, just for you now
Until the end of time
I would do anything
Id beg, Id steal, Id die
To have you in these arms tonight
Baby I want you like the roses
Want the rain
You know I need you
Like a poet needs the pain
I would give anything
My blood my love my life
If you were in these arms tonight
Id hold you
Id need you
Id get down on my knees for you
And make everything alright
If you were in these arms
Id love you
Id please you
Id tell you that Id never leave you
And love you till the end of time
If you were in these arms tonight.

2 Sapan Eklenmiş Bu Saçmaya:

Cüzzamlı Melek dedi ki...

And love you till the end of time
If you were in these arms tonight.

he yaz sen bööle yaz, devam et, geberitiym seni bigün...

91 dedi ki...

ben yazmamışım yahu, boncovi abim yazmış, plasesi sambora. ben onların yalancısıyım. :(